Welcome !


Varun's Blog - At the Speed of Light !

A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective. ~Edward Teller

A very warm welcome to my th reader.Why speed of light ? Well, the aim of this blog is to reach the impossible by exploration and scientific fervor. Exploration never ends, knowledge never dies but Speed of Light can be achieved ....

Subscribe now

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Atheists are spiritually blind.

Science does have the power to explain things which exist in this universe the way they are. But even the greatest of the scientists bow in front of an eternal power that is believed to create this universe.

Atheists are just blind who very easily ignore the truth in this universe. No theories or mathematical formula can prove the existence of God. It means that Science limits itself to this stage. How can we question the existence of our Master? How can we use the same brain given by Him to question His existence?

Today there are many arguments in favour of existence of God.
The Ontological Argument
The First Cause Argument
The Moral Argument

Their details can be found on websites.

Atheists cannot explain the existence of god; they leave it to chance. There needs to be an eternal power that exists. This eternal power is responsible for the creation of this universe. Big Bang cannot take place on its own, right?

There is no physical body of God. He is just – faith, truth and immortality. Questioning the physical existence of God is a dim-witted and unintelligent question. He is composed of two basic components – Light & Sound. Today science has the capability to create an artificial human body but it cannot make it live! It cannot impart life to the artificially created human body. In simple words, science does not possess the power to make artificial souls. Each soul is a part of God. After death soul departs and merges into its creator – GOD! How do atheists explain this?

Ruthless, cold blooded and merciless people have undergone a dramatic change. They include Valmiki and Asoka. They have changed after becoming religious. Therefore, God exists.

In earlier years, there have been various forms of Lord Krishna visiting earth. These incidents have been recorded in various religious books. Doesn’t it prove the existence of God? Becoming an atheist is same as keeping yourself spiritually blind and ignorant of truth of life.


Read more

9 comments:

Jonas N said...

I hope that blog is written in sarcasm, otherwise it's the worst troll I've read in quite a while. ;-)

Jonas N said...

OK, hmm, yes, I get it now, especially after reading the link! Sorry, a bit late here. ;-)

Varun Khetarpal said...

You see we need to have a rational outlook and give equal amount of respect to ones who believe in God and ones who don't.

As though there is no guaranteed proof according to science laws that God exists. Its still a big debate in front of us. But when people like Gandhi and vivekananda talk about Moksh*, we have to give it a thought.

* The ultimate liberation from the process of transmigration, the continuous cycle of birth and death.

Unknown said...

About 3 years ago I dropped into a black hole – four months of absolute terror. I wanted to end my life, but somehow [Holy Spirit], I reached out to a friend who took me to hospital. I had three visits [hospital] in four months – I actually thought I was in hell. I imagine I was going through some sort of metamorphosis [mental, physical & spiritual]. I had been seeing a therapist [1994] on a regular basis, up until this point in time. I actually thought I would be locked away – but the hospital staff was very supportive [I had no control over my process]. I was released from hospital 16th September 1994, but my fear, pain & shame had only subsided a little. I remember this particular morning waking up [home] & my process would start up again [fear, pain, & shame]. No one could help me, not even my therapist [I was terrified]. I asked Jesus Christ to have mercy on me & forgive me my sins. Slowly, all my fear has dissipated & I believe Jesus delivered me from my “psychological prison.” I am a practicing Catholic & the Holy Spirit is my friend & strength; every day since then has been a joy & blessing. I deserve to go to hell for the life I have led, but Jesus through His sacrifice on the cross, delivered me from my inequities. John 3: 8, John 15: 26, are verses I can relate to, organically. He’s a real person who is with me all the time. I have so much joy & peace in my life, today, after a childhood spent in orphanages [England & Australia]. God LOVES me so much. Fear, pain, & shame, are no longer my constant companions. I just wanted to share my experience with you [Luke 8: 16 – 17].

Peace Be With You
Micky

RG said...

My friend, your will is weak if you would look up to the creations of your cunning ancestors to deliver you from pains you have placed upon yourself.

Worse even than your ordeal is your current state, for it has been attained with disillusioned mind and a withered will.

God exists only as long as your will itself is strong enough to hold that title. As your will has broken, so has your sanity.

Doubtless, the true son of Satan you are, for giving the title of holy perfection to a figment of the imagination.

Dhruv said...

Haha. Funny.

Unknown said...

Greetings RG,
I felt some pain when I read your comments - I imagine you were “raging” over your fear, pain & shame. I imagine that you are a "control freak", “rageaholic” & avoider [You have a conscious fear of intimacy & an unconscious fear of abandonment]. I get a sense that you are a terrified "little boy!!”, and the only way you will be restored to sanity is for you to go back to the “chamber of horrors” [your childhood] & recover “Little RG” – you abandoned him a long time ago. Were you abused as a child, RG? I “love” [Agape] you, RG, and I will pray for you. How do you feel, RG? Are you in Hell, RG?

Peace Be With You
Micky

RG said...

Can you not differentiate twixt sarcasm and seriousness?

Anyway, the way you write, the bible was probably written by a jerk like you.

And as for "little RG", well he's never gone away you see, and does not understand why those wiser than himself would believe in the ravings of ungrammatical fools rather than their own hearts.

Varun Khetarpal said...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
– Galileo Galilei

This is science !

When you are speaking to technically illiterate people you must resort to the plausible falsehood instead of the difficult truth.

Photos of Comet Mcnaught !
Astro-photographer? Send your photos to pics@exploreuniverse.com and have them featured on this blog with your name. Comet Mcnaught : Pictures taken with Nikon D100 on 19/1/07 from Manning Point, northern NSW, Australia by Mr. Peter Enright.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Space News

Astronomy Picture of the Day